Burpee Partner Chest Pass
While one partner holds the medicine ball, the other performs a burpee. Partners chest pass the ball back and forth for max reps in 30 seconds then rest for 30 seconds for four rounds. Partners stand eight feet apart.
Set up stations and warmup each movement.
Bathgate PTSD (kinda) X2
British Charity WOD: From CrossFit Bathgate, "This is a WOD devised by our guys who wish to do this in aid of the service men and women who suffer or have suffered from PTSD [post-traumatic stress disorder]."
The workout was created in support combat stress, the UK's leading veterans' mental health charity, which treats a range of mental health conditions including PTSD, depression and anxiety. "Rise to the challenge."
With a partner, two rounds. Partition reps as necessary.
- 1 min Pull-Ups
- 1 min Air Squats
- 1 min Kettlebell Swings (24/16 kg)
- 1 min Double Unders
- 1 min Push-Ups
- 1 min Sit-Ups
- 1 min Lunges
- 1 min Strict Presses 45/35. (empty barbell)
- 1 min Mountain Climbers
- 1 min Dumbbell Push Presses, single arm (35/25)
- 1 min Box Jumps (24/20 in)
- 1 min Shuttle Runs Length of outside turf, line to line.
- 1 min Wall Balls (20/14)
- 1 min Ball Slams (30/20)
- 1 min Burpees
- 1 min Bench Presses (95/65)
- 1 min Deadlifts (95/65)
- 1 min Wall Sit (both partners)
- 1 min Plank Hold (both partners)
- 1 min Rope Climbs
- 1 min V-ups
- 1 min KB Snatches (16/12kg)
Score is total reps completed of all movements. For Wall Sit and Plank count 1 rep per second in static hold (do not count transition or rest time).