- With a Running Clock in 24 minutes
- Tabata Row
- Tabata supermans
- Tabata barbell curls, 45/35
- Tabata barbell presses 45/35
- Tabata ball slams 30/20
- 1 minute Rest between each Tabata
Tabata (20 secs on and 10 secs off, for 8 intervals) of each movement – for a total of 40 intervals. Each Tabata is followed by 1 minute of rest.
Score for each movement is the lowest number of reps (or calories on the rower) performed in any of the eight intervals. Total score is sum of the lowest score for each movement.
Take 5- 10 min to set up for Bathgate PTSD and do several reps of each movemet.
British Charity WOD: From CrossFit Bathgate, "This is a WOD devised by our guys who wish to do this in aid of the service men and women who suffer or have suffered from PTSD [post-traumatic stress disorder]."
The workout was created in support of Combat Stress, the UK's leading veterans' mental health charity, which treats a range of mental health conditions including PTSD, depression and anxiety. "Rise to the challenge."
- AMRAP in 22 minutes
- 1 min Pull-Ups
- 1 min Air Squats
- 1 min Kettlebell Swings (24/16 kg)
- 1 min Double Unders
- 1 min Push-Ups
- 1 min Sit-Ups
- 1 min Lunges (2, 20kg/2, 16kg kb)
- 1 min Strict Presses (65/35lb)
- 1 min Mountain Climbers
- 1 min Dumbbell Push Presses (35/25 lb)
- 1 min Box Jumps (24/20 in)
- 1 min Shuttle Runs (10 m)
- 1 min Wall Balls (20/14)
- 1 min Ball Slams (30/20)
- 1 min Burpees
- 1 min Bench Presses (115/ 65)
- 1 min Deadlifts (175/ 125)
- 1 min Wall Sit
- 1 min Plank Hold
- 1 min Rope Climbs (15 ft)
- 1 min Toes-to-Bar
- 1 min Dumbbell Snatches (50/35 lb)
Score is total reps completed of all movements. For Wall Sit and Plank count 1 rep per second in static hold (do not count transition or rest time).